Purchasing this book could change your future
- Recognize a good idea and gauge its chances
- Analyze and research your market
- Learn what investors look for in a business venture
- Make your planning pay
- Pick a winning team
- Know when to reach for ready-mades
- Effectively deal with blocks to success
- Keep the process on schedule
- Work within your budget
- Learn from winners
- Control the product launch
- Discover the secrets of keeping customers
- Hang on to your hard-earned profits
- Plan for future growth
Creating successful software looks easy, and that is its initial appeal for many who attempt to do it. In truth, very few individuals who start off with a really bright idea ever reach the finish line successfully. The reason is simple until now, no one had a logical road map to follow.
Written by one of the most experienced entrepreneurs in the era of the Internet, this book steers you around the classic pitfalls. Ed Hasted explains what successful software pioneers have discovered, and how you too can overcome the many stumbling blocks.
You don't have to be a conceptual genius, programmer, accountant, researcher, statistician, manager, designer, marketer, and award-winning salesman combined to reach your goals. You just need to know which bits of professional wisdom should be used at each stage.
Read this book as you begin your journey to software success. It will turn a complex process into common sense.“…a must read…a truly good overview of the sector!” (TamsPalm, August 2006)