Stop looking for needles in haystacks.
There's a better way.
The Sarbanes-Oxley Act has made quality testing crucial to the software development process. William Perry's Quality Assurance Institute has developed a proven set of guidelines and checklists to help you filter out defects and produce software that works effectively, saving you time, money, and hassle. The tools are provided on the CD-ROM, and this comprehensive manual shows you how to use them.
Instead of a generalized what-to-do format, you'll find clear how-to directions for building an effective testing system and procedure. You'll learn to establish baseline assessments, create an effective testing environment, set up a seven-step testing process, and make it serve your needs.
- Use self-assessment tools to evaluate your organization's current level of performance
- Define the software testing system your organization needs
- Set up a plan for getting from where you are to where you want to be
- Develop a testing process, select tools, and build the competency of your testers
- Discover how to adapt your testing to the developmental methodology used to build the software
- Incorporate agile methods into the testing process
- Ensure the security of your testing procedures
What's on the CD-ROM
The CD contains work papers and quality control checklists your organization needs to implement an effective software testing process.