If your company does business on the Internet, your risks are growing exponentially. Worms, viruses, cracker attacks, mechanical failures, and natural disasters create a climate that compromises performance as well as security. Traditional solutions are too limited to address these risks. You need a strategy designed for today, and this book will help you build one.
- Understand the risks faced by your particular business
- Learn to assess the extent, origins, complications, growth, and potential severity of your risk factors
- Examine and analyze strategies already in place
- Explore new strategies and their application in various market contexts
- Devise and implement a solution that is tailored to your enterprise and meets the requirements of Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404