Make Complex Effects a Snap
The strength of InDesign's layout and design capabilities already make it a top choice among professionals. But even experienced users will be amazed by the visual and text effects that are possible entirely within InDesign. Using step-by-step instructions and engaging examples, expert author Ted LoCascio shows you dozens of breathtaking effects that you can make a vital part of your everyday work, including:
- Making images pop out of their frames
- Creating 3D looks like spheres, shadows, and text wraps
- Designing cool effects with transparency and blending modes
- Using Feather to add highlights and shadows to InDesign illustrations
- Creating and applying custom gradients—even within text!
- Adding glow effects to editable text
- Jazzing up mundane layout elements such as sidebar heads and bursts
- Skewing type on a path
- And much more!
Includes Coverage of Effects Newly Possible With CS2
These stunning, easy-to-achieve effects will help users of every level tap the full creative potential of InDesign.
Visit this book's companion website (www.wiley.com/go/indesignfx) to download all the materials you'll need to complete the book's projects.