How do you get people to see things your way? Whether you're trying to secure a promotion, make a sale, or rally support for a new idea, the ability to persuade those around you is absolutely essential to success.
Merging research and real-world application, this insightful guide reveals what really drives decisions and introduces readers to the persuasion equation—a powerful combination of factors proven to speed agreement. Readers will discover the surprising reasons people say "yes" and learn how to:
- Radiate an aura of expertise
- Win trust and leverage credibility
- Build a business case that appeals to both heart and mind
- Adapt for personality, gender, and generational differences
- Use language strategically
- Perfect the five-step persuasion process
- Generate group buy-in
- Master organizational politics
- And more
From crafting compelling emails to convincing a colleague to nailing the big presentation, Persuasion Equation is your personal recipe for success.