Why are some people more successful than others? What gives them their “winning edge”?
World-renowned performance expert Brian Tracy has spent decades studying uncommonly high achievers, and in this short, inspiring volume, he shares what he has learned: Even small adjustments in outlook and behavior can lead to enormous differences in results. Personal Success explains how you, too, can unlock your potential. It helps you:
- Set clear personal and professional goals—because you can’t hit a target that you can’t see
- Change your mindset to attract opportunity
- Banish self-limiting beliefs
- Build your self-confidence
- Develop a bias for action
- Practice courage—because all successful people are risk takers
- Sharpen your natural intuition
- Maintain a positive mental attitude
- Continually upgrade your skills—seizing every opportunity to learn and grow
- Make a habit of networking
- Become a strong strategic planner
- Commit to excellence
- And more
Where do you want to be in one, three, or five years? Packed with simple but game-changing techniques, this energizing success manual shows you how to transform your dreams into tangible results.