"This book...will help you take your marketing to the next level without having to increase your budget a dollar" -- Inc.
Mashable Best New Marketing Books to Read in 2017
Selected by Oracle Marketing Cloud as a Top 15 Marketing Book for 2016
It’s an exciting time to be in marketing: The Internet, social media, and content marketing are powerful equalizers, resetting the playing field for businesses large and small. Yet, it’s also a challenging time, with much work to do and an ever-changing array of platforms, features, and networks to master—all on a tighter budget than before.
Don’t get discouraged, get scrappy! Shattering the myth that only big brands can do big things,
will help you:
- Demystify digital marketing in a way that makes sense for your business
- Do more with less
- Build a strong brand with something to say
- Find inspiration in unexpected places
- Create relevant and engaging content and promote it via Twitter, Facebook, and other channels
- Integrate strategy and message across touchpoints for a unified brand experience—both online and off
- Spark dialogue with your community of customers
- Measure what matters
The result is a reliable, repeatable system for reinventing your marketing as marketing reinvents itself. Featuring frameworks, hacks, tips, idea starters, and more,
is the map you need to take your marketing from good to great.