When some people speak, everyone listens. When they need commitment to projects, others jump on board. These are the lucky few with “presence”—that subtle magnetic field that signals authority and authenticity.
Wouldn’t it be great if doors opened as effortlessly for you? They can! Everyone, regardless of position or personality, can strengthen their presence. The key is to cultivate the communication aptitude, mental attitude, and unique leadership style needed to connect with and motive others.
The Power of Presence demystifies this elusive sought-after quality. Filled with strategies, exercises, and personal stories from years spent coaching leaders, this new paperback release of a popular career accelerator explains how to:
- Build relationships based on trust
- Rid yourself of limiting behaviors
- Embody values you want to convey
- Explore how others see you and correct misperceptions
- Present effectively in public and in meetings
- Communicate in ways that inspire
Presence. You know it when you see it, but how do you get more of it? The Power of Presence shows you exactly how.