More ways to use Facebook than ever before — and this book makes it even easier!
Facebook keeps you in touch with the important people in your life, and this book shows you how to get the most out of your Facebook experience. Want to locate old classmates, make new friends, share photos and websites, play games, organize a "real-world" event, or promote your favorite cause? Learn how here — and stay safe while you do it.
- You're in control — manage Facebook's various privacy controls so you can do more of what you want within your comfort zone
- Profile perfection — see what you should include and how to manage access to different parts of your Profile
- Track 'em down — discover how to use Facebook's tools to find your friends and keep in touch
- From Facebook to the real world — learn how Facebook can help you plan events and connect with friends offline
- Picture this — share your photos and videos on Facebook, edit and tag them, and choose privacy settings
- Just a note — keep your blog on the Notes application and pick your friends' brains with Questions
- Check this out — create a Page to promote a cause, a band, or your small business
- Let's play — compete with your friends in Facebook games
- Create your Profile and update your Facebook timeline
- Set your security so only certain people see your Profile and posts
- Upload high-definition photos and tag your friends
- Stay connected on the go with Facebook Mobile
Open the book and find:
- How to customize your Facebook timeline
- Tips on organizing events with Facebook
- Advice on setting privacy controls
- Great ways to share photos
- Details on creating or joining Groups
- How to send public and private messages to friends
- Hints for using Facebook on the go
- How to keep Facebook safe and fun
Go to Dummies.com for videos, step-by-step examples, how-to articles, or to shop!