Create the images you've always wanted by becoming a Speedlite master
Ready to start down the road to creating really cool images? This guide shows you what's possible when taking full advantage of your Speedlites' capabilities with your Canon dSLR camera. Packed with lighting diagrams, full-color examples, tips, and tricks, this guide demystifies their technical aspects, buttons, and menus. It covers the latest technology, including the 600EX/600EX-RT and the Speedlite transmitter ST-E3-RT. You'll learn how to harness the amazing power of your Speedlites, take control in any situation, and create the flash photographs that you've always wanted.
- Explore the components and features of your Speedlite System
- Understand exposure, concepts of lighting, and color temperature
- Learn to control groups, ratios, and flash modes
- Set up wireless studios complete with modifiers and softboxes
- Follow diagrams for split lighting, paramount, loop, and more