Master Google Analytics with This Complete Guide
Covering the very latest version of Google Analytics (GA), thethird edition of this bestseller features more ROI-building tipsand techniques than ever. Want to become proficient using all ofGoogle Analytics' powerful capabilities and reports? Measure theperformance of your campaigns in real time? Discover the best wayto track social and mobile visitors? Evaluate the impact ofmultichannel marketing? You'll find all this and more in thiscomplete practitioner's guide. Learn how to use GA's new features,why to use them, and how to apply everything Google Analytics hasto offer to improve your website, your brand, and your bottomline.
- Become quickly productive with the new user interface andexciting new tools such as Multi-Channel Funnels
- Discover new capabilities, such as how to track mobile andsocial media visitors to your site and track embedded videousage
- Learn super workarounds and advanced techniques and tactics youcan put to use immediately
- Follow best practices and learn from compelling, real-worldexamples
- Optimize your search engine marketing, monetize anon-e-commerce site, and track offline marketing as well asonline
- Integrate Google Analytics data with third-party systems andapplications, including your CRM system
It would be a cliché to say Brian Clifton knows GoogleAnalytics like the back of his hand. But he does. So if there isonly one book you can buy on Google Analytics . . . buy this bookand you'll be on your way to being an analysis ninja!"
—Avinash Kaushik, author of Web Analytics 2.0and Digital Marketing Evangelist, Google
A must-read if you're playing in the big leagues."
—Chris Sherman, Executive Editor, Search EngineLand
A great practitioners resource that not only covers thetechnical details for a best practice setup, but also ties it backto the business objectives."
—Sara Andersson, Founder of Search Integration AB andChairperson, Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization(SEMP), Scandinavia
With a good mix of concepts, examples and how-to's, the bookstructure and writing style will please both marketers andtechnically inclined analysts, and even help reconcile bothuniverses."
—Stéphane Hamel, Director of Strategic Services,Cardinal Path