Explore tons of powerful Ubuntu® Linux® commands
This handy, compact, fully updated guide teaches you to use Ubuntu Linux as the experts do: from the command line. Try out more than 1,000 commands to find the latest software, monitor system health and security, and access network resources. Apply the skills you learn from this book to use and administer desktops and servers running Ubuntu, Debian, and Linux Mint, or any other Linux distribution.
The Ubuntu Linux Toolbox, 2nd Edition was updated to match the latest Ubuntu Long Term Support (LTS) release.
Expand your Linux expertise in these and other areas:
- Using the shell
- Finding online software
- Working with files
- Playing with music and images
- Administering file systems
- Backing up data
- Checking and managing running processes
- Accessing network resources
- Handling remote system administration
- Locking down security
- Setting up a virtualization host