Get the job you want by gaining the interview skills youneed
Landing a great programming job isn't a matter of luck; it's amatter of being prepared for the unique challenges of the technicaljob search. Programming interviews require a different set ofskills than day-to-day programming, so even expert programmersoften struggle if they don't know what to expect. This thoroughlyrevised and expanded third edition teaches you the skills you needto apply your programming expertise to the types of problems mostfrequently encountered in interviews at top tech companies today.Step-by-step solutions to an extensive set of sample interviewquestions simulate the interview experience to hone the skillsyou've learned. After you've worked through this book, you'llapproach your interviews with confidence, knowing you can solve anyproblem that stands between you and the job you really want.
Programming Interviews Exposed:
- Leads you through the job search process, including the mosteffective techniques for employing LinkedIn and other socialnetworks
- Teaches you the techniques you need to solve any interviewproblem
- Illustrates the full thought process of application of thesetechniques to real interview problems with step-by-stepsolutions
- Solves each problem with code in C, C++, C# or Java, withemphasis on object-oriented solutions
- Includes new chapters on sorting and design patterns and newquestions on 64-bit computing and secure programming practices
Join our Programmer to Programmer forums to ask and answerprogramming questions about this book, join discussions on thehottest topics in the industry, and connect with fellow programmersfrom around the world.
Find articles, ebooks, sample chapters, and tables of contentsfor hundreds of books, and more reference resources on programmingtopics that matter to you.
Get the Companion App
Visit piexposed.com/app and download the companion app, whichoffers helpful tips and reminders for success in your programminginterviews.
Wrox Professional guides are written by workingdevelopers to address everyday needs. They provide examples,practical solutions, and expert education in new technologies, alldesigned to help programmers do a better job.