SUCCEED WITH AN INTEGRATED SEARCH AND SOCIAL STRATEGY
Develop and implement a marketing strategy that operates 24/7 across multiple platforms and networks—just like your customers and audience. This detailed guide features simple, actionable steps so you can create, implement, and optimize agile solutions that blend the best strategies of search marketing, social media engagement, and content publishing. You'll craft and implement a unified, round-the-clock, real-time marketing strategy and leverage state-of-the-art tools, techniques, and concepts so you can engage customers, gain revenue, and keep your brand successful.
- Understand how search and social are becoming one, and why real-time content marketing is a strategic imperative
- Develop, implement, monitor, and measure real-time content in search and social spaces
- Optimize your social spaces for search engine visibility
- Socialize your search marketing and SEO approach
- Create your own marketing dashboard and use RSS feeds to monitor networks and metrics in real time
- Understand the technical implementation for everything from Schema.org to share buttons
Praise for Search & Social
"Finally a social media book gets it right. When planning for success in search and social, the content marketing strategy comes first. Please, take this book and give it to your lead digital strategist and CMO."
–Joe Pulizzi, Founder, Content Marketing Institute
"This book is gold! It's practical, applicable information that can make a difference—like a chronicle, almanac, playbook, and Bible."
–Jay Chapman, President, Digimedia
"This is like a step-by-step manual on how we built a software company with 100,000+ customers out of a blog, with no outside investment and zero advertising. This is the real deal for any company looking to succeed with social media and search engines."
–Brian Clark, Founder and CEO, Copyblogger Media