SUCCEED WITH AN INTEGRATED SEARCH AND SOCIAL STRATEGY
Develop and implement a marketing strategy that operates 24/7across multiple platforms and networksjust like yourcustomers and audience. This detailed guide features simple,actionable steps so you can create, implement, and optimize agilesolutions that blend the best strategies of search marketing,social media engagement, and content publishing. You'll craft andimplement a unified, round-the-clock, real-time marketing strategyand leverage state-of-the-art tools, techniques, and concepts soyou can engage customers, gain revenue, and keep your brandsuccessful.
- Understand how search and social are becoming one, and whyreal-time content marketing is a strategic imperative
- Develop, implement, monitor, and measure real-time content insearch and social spaces
- Optimize your social spaces for search engine visibility
- Socialize your search marketing and SEO approach
- Create your own marketing dashboard and use RSS feeds tomonitor networks and metrics in real time
- Understand the technical implementation for everything fromSchema.org to share buttons
Praise for Search & Social
"Finally a social media book gets it right. When planning forsuccess in search and social, the content marketing strategy comesfirst. Please, take this book and give it to your lead digitalstrategist and CMO."
Joe Pulizzi, Founder, Content Marketing Institute
"This book is gold! It's practical, applicable information thatcan make a differencelike a chronicle, almanac, playbook, andBible."
Jay Chapman, President, Digimedia
"This is like a step-by-step manual on how we built a softwarecompany with 100,000+ customers out of a blog, with no outsideinvestment and zero advertising. This is the real deal for anycompany looking to succeed with social media and searchengines."
Brian Clark, Founder and CEO, Copyblogger Media