Join the Scientific Marketing Revolution
Conversion optimization has become the go-to strategy formarketers to increase demand and profit from their websites. YouShould Test That! provides the strategy, methods, andframeworks that have lifted conversion rates by up to 400% fororganizations such as Shutterfly, Google, Salesforce, ElectronicArts, Iron Mountain, SAP, and many other fast-growth companies andstartups.
You'll learn fresh tactics, previously hidden marketinginsights, and proven processes that deliver unbeatable competitiveadvantage. Use what you learn in this book to turn your onlinemarketing channels into high-performance conversion funnels.
- Prioritize where and what to test on your websites and landingpages for maximum revenue lift
- Master all testing types, including multivariate, A/B/n, andsplit path
- Evaluate the key analytics reports—essential tounderstanding where you are now
- Create a conversion optimization strategy aligned with yourbusiness and marketing goals, and get your team on board
- Test for relevance, clarity, urgency, and other key factors inthe Landing Page Influence Function for Tests (LIFT) model
- Follow compelling case studies and learn how to emulate theirsuccess
"You Should Test That! provides an easy to understandframework for testing, and lots of excellent ideas for how tooptimize toward specific goals. It's a much needed, comprehensiveapproach to testing."
—Jesse Nichols, Agency Partnerships, GoogleAnalytics
"When you've finished You Should Test That!, you'll bearmed not just with the belief in the importance of testing andoptimization, but with the mental tools to accomplish them."
—Stefan Tornquist, VP Research, Econsultancy US
"In You Should Test That!, Chris doesn't just talk aboutwhat you should test, but how to think about your marketing in avery smart and strategic way."
—Mitch Joel, President of Twist Image and Author,Blogger, Podcaster of Six Pixels of Separation