Dive into a world of mobile gaming possibilities withHTML5
Professional HTML5 Mobile Game Development:
- Clarifies when to use each of the three primary methods forbuilding an HTML game: CSS3, SVG, or Canvas
- Reviews the standard patterns for building real-timemultiplayer games in HTML5
- Walks you through creating a 2-D platformer and buildingnontraditional multiplayer interfaces
- Reveals a variety of mobile enhancements such as geolocation,device orientation, accelerations, and sound
- Offers suggestions for packing up an HTML5 game to get it tothe app store
Wrox Professional guides are planned and written byworking programmers to meet the real-world needs of programmers,developers, and IT professionals. Focused and relevant, theyaddress the issues technology professionals face every day. Theyprovide examples, practical solutions, and expert education in newtechnologies, all designed to help programmers do a better job.
Join our Programmer to Programmer forums to ask and answerprogramming questions about this book, join discussions on thehottest topics in the industry, and connect with fellow programmersfrom around the world.
Take advantage of free code samples from this book, as well as codesamples from hundreds of other books, all ready to use.
Find articles, ebooks, sample chapters, and tables of contents forhundreds of books, and more reference resources on programmingtopics that matter to you.