Learn to write code that leverages the latest features ofVisual Basic 2012
Visual Basic 2012 is packed with powerful features and this bookwill help you master them all. You'll gain a solid understanding ofessential Visual Basic topics and begin applying the information toperform a host of important development tasks. The tutorials insideare filled with code examples and the best methods for using themto write your own programs. Soon you'll be building sophisticatedapplications as you learn to get the most out of forms, windows,controls, and other objects that help make Visual Basic such apopular programming language.
Visual Basic 2012 Programmer's Reference:
- Explores the Visual Studio integrated development environment(IDE) from a developer's point of view
- Covers the objects a program uses to build a user interface andimplement the program's functionality
- Shows how to perform specific tasks and why one approach mightbe better than another
- Discusses the fundamental concepts of object-orientedprogramming
- Uncovers how an application can interact with its environment,including loading data in external sources
- Offers a quick review of the syntax for particularcommands
Wrox Programmer's References are designed to give theexperienced developer straight facts on a new technology, withouthype or unnecessary explanations. They deliver hard informationwith plenty of practical examples.
Join our Programmer to Programmer forums to ask and answerprogramming questions about this book, join discussions on thehottest topics in the industry, and connect with fellow programmersfrom around the world.
Take advantage of free code samples from this book, as well ascode samples from hundreds of other books, all ready to use.
Find articles, ebooks, sample chapters and tables of contentsfor hundreds of books, and more reference resources on programmingtopics that matter to you.