Learn to write code that leverages the latest features of Visual Basic 2012
Visual Basic 2012 is packed with powerful features and this book will help you master them all. You'll gain a solid understanding of essential Visual Basic topics and begin applying the information to perform a host of important development tasks. The tutorials inside are filled with code examples and the best methods for using them to write your own programs. Soon you'll be building sophisticated applications as you learn to get the most out of forms, windows, controls, and other objects that help make Visual Basic such a popular programming language.
Visual Basic 2012 Programmer's Reference:
- Explores the Visual Studio integrated development environment (IDE) from a developer's point of view
- Covers the objects a program uses to build a user interface and implement the program's functionality
- Shows how to perform specific tasks and why one approach might be better than another
- Discusses the fundamental concepts of object-oriented programming
- Uncovers how an application can interact with its environment, including loading data in external sources
- Offers a quick review of the syntax for particular commands
Wrox Programmer's References are designed to give the experienced developer straight facts on a new technology, without hype or unnecessary explanations. They deliver hard information with plenty of practical examples.
Join our Programmer to Programmer forums to ask and answer programming questions about this book, join discussions on the hottest topics in the industry, and connect with fellow programmers from around the world.
Take advantage of free code samples from this book, as well as code samples from hundreds of other books, all ready to use.
Find articles, ebooks, sample chapters and tables of contents for hundreds of books, and more reference resources on programming topics that matter to you.