Step-by-step instructions to programming with C# 2012
Written with novice programmers in mind, this introductory guide is all you need to get started programming with C# 2012 and the .NET Framework. The unparalleled team of authors draws on their years of experience working with C# and the .NET Framework to provide you with a helpful overview of these technologies, explaining what they are, the motivation for using them, and how they relate to each other. They then progress to cover programming basics, web and desktop programming, and data access. Step-by-step methods, fundamental examples, easy-to-follow instructions, and opportunities to try out your newly acquired skills round out this thorough beginner's guide.
Beginning Visual C# 2012 Programming:
- Describes programming basics such as variables, flow control, and object oriented programming
- Focuses on the tool beginners use most to program C#: the Visual C# 2012 development environment in Visual Studio 2012
- Explains debugging and error handling
- Details collections, comparisons, and conversions and explores C# language enhancements
- Delves into WPF and other key technologies for creating and deploying desktop applications
- Covers Windows Store apps
- Looks at ASP.NET web programming and deploying web applications
- Reviews file system data, XML, and LINQ
Join our Programmer to Programmer forums to ask and answer programming questions about this book, join discussions on the hottest topics in the industry, and connect with fellow programmers from around the world.
Take advantage of free code samples from this book, as well as code samples from hundreds of other books, all ready to use.
Find articles, ebooks, sample chapters and tables of contents for hundreds of books, and more reference resources on programming topics that matter to you.
Wrox Beginning guides are crafted to make learning programming languages and technologies easier than you think, providing a structured, tutorial format that will guide you through all the techniques involved.