Discover how to create and shape your world
From complex 2D and 3D drawing techniques to customizing the user interface, this in-depth guide gets you up and running with AutoCAD 2013 or AutoCAD LT 2013. You'll be able to quickly create your first drawing with the Quick Start tutorial and then dive into the advanced features and functionality to find out what you can achieve with this amazing program. In no time, you'll be building models, annotating them with dimensions, plotting or even rendering them, and much more!
- Set up and customize AutoCAD to make it easier to work
- Navigate around the user interface to seamlessly interact with the software
- Utilize the connection with Autodesk® 360 to synchronize files and store them in the cloud
- Build 3D models with surfaces and solids
- Start programming AutoCAD using AutoLISP and .NET
Path arrays are now easier to create
Easily create a series of 2D views of your 3D models
Add intelligence and flexibility with dynamic blocks
What's on the companion website?
- Before-and-after drawings for each tutorial
- Fifteen bonus chapters, 7 addenda, and over 400 pages of additional content
- Video tutorials
- Links to many additional resources