Hands down, the best book on 3ds Max around
Whether you're just getting started in 3D animation or are a veteran animator looking for the latest techniques and timesavers, you'll find this new edition of the perennial top-selling Autodesk 3ds Max Bible the perfect tutorial and resource. With page after page of professional techniques, the latest features, great advice, and over 150 step-by-step tutorials, this complete guide will quickly build and enhance your 3ds Max and animation skills.
- Get a sense of 3ds Max 2013 right away with a Quick Start tutorial
- Select a custom 3ds Max workspace for each task and switch easily between tasks
- Explore enhanced tools with the new Track View interface
- Convert mesh objects to raw format faster with the gPoly modeling format
- Learn good techniques for rigging, kinematics, working with bones, and skinning
- Simulate physics-based motion with MassFX
Access tutorial files, models, and textures you can customize.