- Make the leap from point-and-shoot to digital SLR
- Get amazing shots regardless of lighting conditions
- Control color, focus, and exposure like a pro
IN FULL COLOR!
Your camera has fantastic features — master them all with help from this book!
Your Canon EOS 70D is a pretty amazing piece of equipment. You want to take advantage of the advanced autofocus technology, faster frame-per-second shooting, the touchscreen interface, and all the rest. This guide walks you through every feature and all the buttons and dials, then shows you exactly how to take creative control. Ready to get started?
- Shoot easy — start taking great photos right away with automatic shooting modes
- Go live — with Live View shooting for both movies and still shots
- Take control — use advanced color, focus, and exposure controls to achieve different effects
- After the shoot — review your images in Playback mode and get help downloading, sharing, and printing them
- Put it all together — see how to set up for still portraits, action shots, and close-ups, and learn to cope with special situations
Open the book and find:
- Explanations of technical photography jargon
- Tips for working with the touchscreen
- Details on HD movie recording
- What picture data will tell you
- Help with HDR photography
- Advice on setting custom functions
- How to manage exposure
- A guide to understanding white balance