Learn both C# and object-oriented programming!
Assuming no prior programming experience, this beginner's guideintroduces you to object-oriented programming using the C#programming language to demonstrate all of the core constructs ofthis programming paradigm. Author Jack Purdum uses knowledge gainedfrom more than 25 years of teaching experience to give you thisthorough, yet easy-to-understand introduction to object-orientedprogramming with C#. Each chapter reinforces the programmingphilosophy and concepts of object-oriented programming, whilereal-world situations demonstrate how to design, create, test, anddeliver your programs. With this engaging and motivating book, youwill be eager to start writing programs right away.
Beginning Object-Oriented Programming with C#:
- Teaches programming language fundamentals using C# with VisualStudio 2012 as the programming environment
- Helps you fully understand how reference and value data typesdiffer and how those differences affect your programs
- Walks you through designing and writing object-orientedprograms and custom classes
- Explores various types of program errors; explains how todetect, isolate, and correct such errors; and addresses how toprevent further errors using defensive coding techniques
- Teaches you advanced features such as database programming,inheritance, and polymorphism
Join our Programmer to Programmer forums to ask and answerprogramming questions about this book, join discussions on thehottest topics in the industry, and connect with fellow programmersfrom around the world.
Take advantage of free code samples from this book, as well ascode samples from hundreds of other books, all ready to use.
Find articles, ebooks, sample chapters and tables of contentsfor hundreds of books, and more reference resources on programmingtopics that matter to you.