Get savvy with Visual Studio 2012
This expert Wrox guide is exactly what you need to get up and running quickly with Visual Studio 2012. Written by a Microsoft Visual C# MVP, it guides you through the exciting features of the integrated development environment (IDE)—such as code snippets, refactoring, and patterns—while also showing you how to maximize all the latest tools and significant improvements to the technology. The in-depth coverage as well as numerous illustrative examples go a long way to get you up to speed so you can start using Visual Studio 2012 right away.
Professional Visual Studio 2012:
- Explains how to use the class designer, server explorer, IntelliSense, and bookmarks
- Takes a thorough look at unit testing, documentation with XML comments, code tools, and language-specific features
- Explores ASP.NET applications (including MVC 4), Office business applications, and Windows Store applications
- Addresses a wide variety of data resources, such as visual database tools, datasets and databinding, and more
- Demonstrates how to use the debugging windows, debug with breakpoints, and advanced debugging techniques
- Highlights customizing and extending Visual Studio
Join our Programmer to Programmer forums to ask and answer programming questions about this book, join discussions on the hottest topics in the industry, and connect with fellow programmers from around the world.
Take advantage of free code samples from this book, as well as code samples from hundreds of other books, all ready to use.
Find articles, ebooks, sample chapters, and tables of contents for hundreds of books, and more reference resources on programming topics that matter to you.