Expertly Design Complex Building Systems
Master the powerful Revit MEP software with this detailed reference and tutorial. This Autodesk Official Training Guide walks you through every aspect of the design process and requirements for completing a building design and project submittal using this solution. From concept all the way through to documentation, you'll gain the hands-on skills you need to get it done quickly and efficiently.
The expert authors cover the core concepts and functionality of Revit MEP, including the interface, project setup and templates, and worksharing. They also offer tips and tricks from their extensive experience that will help you use the software in a professional environment.
- Integrating Revit MEP 2013 into workflows, worksharing, and schedules
- Evaluating HVAC cooling and heating loads
- Using Revit MEP for mechanical design, including creating logical systems and mechanical systems ductwork, as well as piping
- Using Revit MEP for electrical design, including lighting, power, communications, circuits, and panels
- Using Revit MEP for plumbing design, including water systems, fixtures, sanitary piping, and fire protection
- Managing content, from symbols and annotations to creating devices, adding details, and producing sheets
Master the New Features and Functionality of Autodesk Revit MEP 2013
Apply BIM to Your Mechanical, Electrical, or Plumbing Design Process
Follow Tips, Tricks, and Real-World Exercises to Become a Pro
Gain the Skills to Best Generate and Model Content
Learn to Apply More Advanced Electrical and Plumbing Concepts