The full-color guide to getting the most out of your iPhone
Completely updated and revised to include iOS 6, iCloud, and the latest iPhone 5 features, this full-color book is your guide to all things iPhone. Bestselling veteran authors Edward Baig and Bob "Dr. Mac" LeVitus introduce you to the capabilities of the iPhone for making phone calls, browsing the Internet, sending and receiving e-mails, working with the calendar, watching and recording HD videos, taking and editing great photos, and much more.
You'll discover how to set up iTunes, buy music and videos, protect your information, troubleshoot, multitask, and download the hundreds of thousands of apps available from the App Store.
- Includes coverage of iPhone 5 and iPhone 4S as well as the older iPhone 4 model
- Gets you started with your iPhone, and introduces you to the multitouch interface, synching with iCloud, making phone and video calls, texting, working with the calendar, and more
- Explains setting up iTunes, watching your favorite movies and TV shows, taking stunning photos, and listening to your favorite music
- Helps you get organized with the calendar and Reminders features, keep on top of the latest news with Notification Center, and communicate with Siri, your voice-activated virtual assistant
- Walks you through connecting wirelessly, sending and receiving e-mails, making FaceTime video calls, getting directions from the all new Maps app, protecting your information, and troubleshooting
- Addresses the latest updates, iCloud, and new iOS 6 features that make your iPhone even more powerful and easy to use
iPhone 5 For Dummies, 6th Edition is presented in the straightforward-but-fun style that defines the series. It's just the book you need to get acquainted with your brand-new iPhone.