Create a Winning LinkedIn Marketing Strategy
A Step-by-Step Guide
Market and recruit successfully on the world's largestprofessional network with this step-by-step guide. You'll learn howto create, customize, and optimize your presence on LinkedIn usingexpert techniques at every step, from setting the right strategiesto creating headlines, titles, and keywords that deliver. Discoverlittle-known tricks for polishing and optimizing your own or yourcompany's presence and see how to get the very most out of Groups,Events, and other LinkedIn features and applications.
- Learn invaluable secrets from well-known LinkedIn expert Vivekavon Rosen, who has trained more than 10,000 professionals on how tobest use LinkedIn
- Do it all: develop, implement, manage, and track your LinkedInmarketing strategy
- Use the right tactics for specific market segments, includingrecruiters, job seekers, and entrepreneurs, as well as legal, realestate, and nonprofit professionals
- Discover nifty tools and ninja tricks for leveragingkeywords
- Optimize your own or your company's profile so you're findableand stand out
- Create relationships with LinkedIn Groups and learn bestpractices for creating your own group
- Discover the best ways to give and get recommendations fromyour connections
You'll also find:
- How to get winning results from Events and LinkedIn Ads
- Best practices for using LinkedIn in a mobile world
- What NOT to do as a job seeker
- Real-world case studies that illustrate successes to learn fromand mistakes to avoid
Praise for LinkedIn Marketing: An Hour a Day
"This is a complete and thorough, 'soup-to-nuts' guide on how toeffectively utilize what is perhaps the world's most well-knownonline business mediumone with a huge potential that mostpeople are still not tapping. Read this book, follow Viveka's sageteachings, and watch the quality of your connectionsand yourincometake a sharp turn upwards."
Bob Burg, coauthor of The Go-Giver andauthor of Endless Referrals
"Viveka has tremendous expertise on LinkedIn as well as theability to sequence everything. Apply Viveka's teachings in thisbook and you will get measurable results! Two thumbs way up."
Mari Smith, Social Media Thought Leader, author ofThe New Relationship Marketing, and coauthor of FacebookMarketing: An Hour a Day
"Viveka knows LinkedIn inside-out, backward, andforwardand even better, she knows how to explain LinkedIn insimple, easy-to-follow language. This book is an absolute must formarketers, business owners, consultants, sales professionals, andanyone looking to use LinkedIn to grow their business."
Andrea Vahl, Social Media Consultant, Strategistand Speaker, coauthor of Facebook Marketing All-in-One ForDummies