Create a Winning LinkedIn Marketing Strategy
A Step-by-Step Guide
Market and recruit successfully on the world's largest professional network with this step-by-step guide. You'll learn how to create, customize, and optimize your presence on LinkedIn using expert techniques at every step, from setting the right strategies to creating headlines, titles, and keywords that deliver. Discover little-known tricks for polishing and optimizing your own or your company's presence and see how to get the very most out of Groups, Events, and other LinkedIn features and applications.
- Learn invaluable secrets from well-known LinkedIn expert Viveka von Rosen, who has trained more than 10,000 professionals on how to best use LinkedIn
- Do it all: develop, implement, manage, and track your LinkedIn marketing strategy
- Use the right tactics for specific market segments, including recruiters, job seekers, and entrepreneurs, as well as legal, real estate, and nonprofit professionals
- Discover nifty tools and ninja tricks for leveraging keywords
- Optimize your own or your company's profile so you're findable and stand out
- Create relationships with LinkedIn Groups and learn best practices for creating your own group
- Discover the best ways to give and get recommendations from your connections
You'll also find:
- How to get winning results from Events and LinkedIn Ads
- Best practices for using LinkedIn in a mobile world
- What NOT to do as a job seeker
- Real-world case studies that illustrate successes to learn from and mistakes to avoid
Praise for LinkedIn Marketing: An Hour a Day
"This is a complete and thorough, 'soup-to-nuts' guide on how to effectively utilize what is perhaps the world's most well-known online business medium—one with a huge potential that most people are still not tapping. Read this book, follow Viveka's sage teachings, and watch the quality of your connections—and your income—take a sharp turn upwards."
—Bob Burg, coauthor of The Go-Giver and author of Endless Referrals
"Viveka has tremendous expertise on LinkedIn as well as the ability to sequence everything. Apply Viveka's teachings in this book and you will get measurable results! Two thumbs way up."
—Mari Smith, Social Media Thought Leader, author of The New Relationship Marketing, and coauthor of Facebook Marketing: An Hour a Day
"Viveka knows LinkedIn inside-out, backward, and forward—and even better, she knows how to explain LinkedIn in simple, easy-to-follow language. This book is an absolute must for marketers, business owners, consultants, sales professionals, and anyone looking to use LinkedIn to grow their business."
—Andrea Vahl, Social Media Consultant, Strategist and Speaker, coauthor of Facebook Marketing All-in-One For Dummies