Powerful techniques for analyzing business data with Excel
Most businesses are awash in data. To make that data work foryour business, you need a simple, cost-effective tool ideally, one you already know something about. Excel is thattool.
Every example in this book features step-by-step instructions, adownloadable Excel file containing data and solutions, and plentyof screenshots. To sharpen your marketing analytics, you just needthis guide and Excel.
This book will help you master many important marketing analyticconcepts, including:
- Using Excel charts and functions to summarize marketingdata
- Estimating demand curves and using Solver to determineprofit-maximizing pricing strategies
- Using cluster analysis for market segmentation
- Developing customized forecasting models that show you how yourmarketing mix impacts sales
- Measuring the effectiveness of your advertising program
- Understanding the analytics underlying social networks andviral marketing
At the companion website, www.wiley.com/go/marketinganalytics,you can download all the Excel files used in this book, findanswers to all the exercises at the ends of the chapters, and beadvised of any errors discovered.