Are you a visual learner? Do you prefer instructions that show you how to do something — and skip the long-winded explanations? If so, then this book is for you. Open it up and you'll find clear, step-by-step screen shots that show you how to tackle more than 175 MacBook Pro tasks. Each task-based spread covers a single technique, sure to help you get up and running on your MacBook Pro in no time.
You'll learn to:
- Use the Finder® and Mission Control?
- Set up a network and share files
- Configure and use an iCloud? account
- Chat via text or FaceTime®
- Integrate other iOS devices
Designed for visual learners
- Two-page lessons break big topics into bite-sized modules
- Succinct explanations walk you through step by step
- Full-color screen shots demonstrate each task
- Helpful sidebars offer practical tips and tricks