Successfully Build Your Business and Brand withMobile
A Step-by-Step Guide
Develop a smart mobile marketing strategy, and real-timecustomers will find you in a flash. This step-by-step guide ispacked with proven techniques and strategies to help you design andoptimize mobile websites, produce spot-on advertising, create coolsmartphone apps, decipher the analytics, and leverage a rich mix ofsocial, local, and mobile (SoLoMo) to increase profits.
You'll also get a glimpse at what's just around thecornerthings like mobile payments, augmented reality, andnear-field communications. This practical guide demystifies acomplex subject and breaks it down into achievable, day-by-daytasks to help you thrive in the mobile space.
- Successfully navigate the constantly evolving mobilelandscape
- Build a solid mobile strategy for your brand or company
- Learn where, when, how, and why to use SMS/MMS
- Establish solid KPIs and set up reporting and analytics
- Design mobile websites with UIs that work on smartphones andtablets
- Keep customers coming back with engaging mobile apps
- Plan for all the major platforms, including iOS andAndroid
- Advertise with mobile and local ads that work
- Leverage the SoLoMo nexus
- Get into m-commerce and explore payment options
- Jump into ambient mediaQR codes, augmented reality, andmore
You'll also find:
- Real-world case studies that illustrate successes to learnfrom
- Tactical advice to help you get to market fast and avoidpitfalls
- Top tools, technologies, and vendors
- Fascinating interviews with industry thought-leaders
Praise for Mobile Marketing: An Hour a Day
"Nothing gets you closer to your consumer than mobile. Andnothing gets to closer to mobile marketing perfection thanMobile Marketing: An Hour a Day."
Greg Stuart, CEO, Mobile Marketing Association andCo-Author of What Sticks
"Elkin and Pasqua expertly detail the mobile landscape, tactics,and tools available to today's mobile marketer. This is amust-read." Sara Holoubek, CEO, Luminary Labs
"This book is filled with clear, well thought-out strategicguidance on all things mobile, with expert perspectives to helpcustomize the strategy on an individual business (and budget)level."
Joy Liuzzo, President, Wave Collapse
"This is now my go-to book for mobile. Not only does it have thebrain trust going for it, but it also has the data to back itup."
Rob Garner, VP Strategy, iCrossing and author ofSearch and Social: The Definitive Guide to Real-Time ContentMarketing