Successfully Build Your Business and Brand with Mobile
A Step-by-Step Guide
Develop a smart mobile marketing strategy, and real-time customers will find you in a flash. This step-by-step guide is packed with proven techniques and strategies to help you design and optimize mobile websites, produce spot-on advertising, create cool smartphone apps, decipher the analytics, and leverage a rich mix of social, local, and mobile (SoLoMo) to increase profits.
You'll also get a glimpse at what's just around the corner—things like mobile payments, augmented reality, and near-field communications. This practical guide demystifies a complex subject and breaks it down into achievable, day-by-day tasks to help you thrive in the mobile space.
- Successfully navigate the constantly evolving mobile landscape
- Build a solid mobile strategy for your brand or company
- Learn where, when, how, and why to use SMS/MMS
- Establish solid KPIs and set up reporting and analytics
- Design mobile websites with UIs that work on smartphones and tablets
- Keep customers coming back with engaging mobile apps
- Plan for all the major platforms, including iOS and Android
- Advertise with mobile and local ads that work
- Leverage the SoLoMo nexus
- Get into m-commerce and explore payment options
- Jump into ambient media—QR codes, augmented reality, and more
You'll also find:
- Real-world case studies that illustrate successes to learn from
- Tactical advice to help you get to market fast and avoid pitfalls
- Top tools, technologies, and vendors
- Fascinating interviews with industry thought-leaders
Praise for Mobile Marketing: An Hour a Day
"Nothing gets you closer to your consumer than mobile. And nothing gets to closer to mobile marketing perfection than Mobile Marketing: An Hour a Day."
— Greg Stuart, CEO, Mobile Marketing Association and Co-Author of What Sticks
"Elkin and Pasqua expertly detail the mobile landscape, tactics, and tools available to today's mobile marketer. This is a must-read." — Sara Holoubek, CEO, Luminary Labs
"This book is filled with clear, well thought-out strategic guidance on all things mobile, with expert perspectives to help customize the strategy on an individual business (and budget) level."
— Joy Liuzzo, President, Wave Collapse
"This is now my go-to book for mobile. Not only does it have the brain trust going for it, but it also has the data to back it up."
— Rob Garner, VP Strategy, iCrossing and author of Search and Social: The Definitive Guide to Real-Time Content Marketing