Create portraits that become heirlooms
Family portraits tell our children who they are. Someday, they will tell our grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
Portrait photography is so much more than just photographing people. You must be photographer, psychologist, director, stylist, kindergarten teacher, puzzle-maker, salesperson, artist, and postproduction technician. Michele Celentano has perfected every skill. Now, she shows you how to create family portraits to be cherished for generations.
- Find the style that fits your personality
- Create portraits that illustrate family relationships
- Learn to work with kids, nervous moms, reluctant dads, elderly subjects, and the family pet
- Transform plain locations into great backgrounds
- Pose your subjects so they look their best
- Master postproduction techniques
- Promote your brand and market your business