Are you a visual learner? Do you prefer instructions that show you how to do something — and skip the long-winded explanations? If so, then this book is for you. Open it up and you'll find clear, step-by-step screen shots that show you how to tackle more than 150 OS X Mountain Lion tasks. Each task-based spread covers a single technique, sure to help you get up and running on Mountain Lion in no time.
You'll learn to:
- Use Launchpad? and Mission Control?
- Browse the web with Safari®
- Communicate via e-mail or FaceTime®
- Sync your iPhone® or send a tweet
- Set up and use an iCloud account
Designed for visual learners
- Two-page lessons break big topics into bite-sized modules
- Succinct explanations walk you through step by step
- Full-color screen shots demonstrate each task
- Helpful sidebars offer practical tips and tricks