Create a Winning Pinterest Marketing Strategy
A Step-by-Step Guide
Pin your way into the hearts, mindsand even thewalletsof your target audience by learning how to build asmart and sustainable Pinterest marketing strategy for yourbusiness. This focused, practical book walks you step by stepthrough the process of developing, implementing, measuring, andrefining a Pinterest marketing plan designed to attract and engageyour target audience on the fastest growing social network inhistory. Learn how to develop key performance indicators, readinsightful case studies of how first adopters are maximizingPinterest's market potential, and build a strong understanding ofhow to curate content that cements your relationship withconsumers.
- Set up an account and get your pins into the right streams,including topical, popular, and product
- Discover the difference between personal accounts and businessaccounts as well as how to set up and use secret pinboards
- Learn which types of pins and pinning strategies are mostlikely to drive traffic and sales
- Create a strategic board structure, and use boards to build acommunity around your brand
- Understand the value of pinning versus repinnning, and whateach means for your marketing efforts
- Tie your Pinterest strategy into other social media channels,such as Facebook and Twitter
- Measure traffic and retention rates, analyze results, andrefine your strategy
You'll also find:
- Tips and advice from successful Pinterest marketers and fromhappy, engaged pinners
- Real-world case studies that illustrate successes to learn fromand mistakes to avoid
- Additional Pinterest tools and resources
Praise for Pinterest Marketing: An Hour a Day
"This book goes beyond basic understanding of Pinterest andunleashes the power to engage. It incorporates advance strategy andtools, and it saves months of ineffective work. You will see yourresults within days."
Rebecca Ryan, Senior VP of Social Media at ClickMedia Agency, LLC.
"This book gives you clear next steps on how to use Pinterest toincrease sales, improve engagement, and build communities. It's anabsolute must-read for today's marketer."
Joanna Lord, VP of Growth Marketing, SEOMoz
"Jennifer Cario's engaging writing style makes it easy to setup, manage and measure your Pinterest campaigns. You'll have peopleclicking your "Pin It" buttons in no timeand driving new (andprofitable) traffic to your site."
Heather Lloyd-Martin, President and CEO,SuccessWorks Search Marketing
"By the end of the book you'll feel prepared and inspired to revup your own Pinterest strategyget ready to read, learn, pin,and repeat!"
Tori Tait, Senior Community Manager atDailyGrommet.com