Build your business from tiny beginnings
Maternity and baby photography is both a rewarding specialty and the perfect foundation for a lifetime business. Make happy clients of brand-new parents, and you're on your way to chronicling that baby's entire life with your camera.
Sandy Puc' knows the secrets, and shares them in this guide. Packed with creative guidance and down-to-earth business advice, it's a blueprint for building the career of a lifetime.
- Why you need a baby plan, and what it should include
- Secrets for developing your unique style
- Props and wardrobe items to have when photographing infants
- Tips for dealing with fussy babies and shy children
- How to price your work and determine an accurate cost of sale
- Customer service policies and pricing guides that protect you and please clients
- Step-by-step marketing ideas
- Words clients should never hear from you