5 books in 1
- Meet iPhone
- Stocking iPhone with iTunes Apps and Add-Ons
- Communications Central
- Making iPhone Your Personal Assistant
- Letting iPhone Entertain You
Intrigued by your new iPhone?
This all-in-one guide will answer all your questions in no time!
The iPhone puts a whole lot of power in the palm of your hand. From sending e-mail to surfing the web, sharing photos to scheduling appointments, driving directions to downloading apps, this easy-to-follow guide will help you learn how to take advantage of all your iPhone can do for you.
- Introducing iPhone — get to know your iPhone's functions, find your way around the multitouch interface, and learn how to troubleshoot your device
- Add some fun — fill your iPhone with your favorite TV shows, photos, apps, music, movies, and more and sync it all with iCloud
- Hold the phone — go beyond a simple phone call and use your iPhone for video-chatting with FaceTime, texting with iMessage, connecting with social media, and browsing the web
- A helping hand — manage your contacts and calendar, set Reminders, get turn-by-turn directions with Maps, and make friends with Siri, your virtual personal assistant
- Indulge your interests — entertain yourself with videos, photos, and music, plus uncover some amazing apps for any task with special online bonus content
Open the book and find:
- Steps for setting up your iPhone
- Help managing your calendar, music, and apps
- Easy ways to stay in touch with Facebook®, Twitter®, and FaceTime® video-calling
- How to use Siri? to check the weather, make reservations, and more
- Techniques for shooting and sharing photos and HD video
- Tips for using Passbook? to store your boarding passes, coupons, and movie tickets
- Helpful troubleshooting advice