You're just five minutes away from learning more about Windows 8
Want to get up to speed on Windows 8 without a long, slow learning curve? You can, with this practical new guide. Basic how-tos and helpful techniques are presented so that you can absorb them in five minutes or less, per task. And that's not all. You'll also find dozens of quick fixes, colorful screenshots, and extra ways to be creative—a boatload of ideas that will make you more productive in Windows 8, fast.
jump in anywhere for:
- Good basic techniques, such as how to customize your desktop or connect to a Wi-Fi or mobile network
- Quick fixes to keep you on track, such as how to access the Help screen, preview a file in File Explorer, or control your privacy options
- Unique ways to be more creative, such as customizing the Start screen, changing your account picture, or planning a trip with the Windows 8 Travel app
- Smart ways to beat the clock and work faster—say, by logging into Windows 8 automatically or creating tiles to shut down or restart Windows
- A super Q & A section, when all else fails!