Masterfully Manage All of Your Social Media Communities
Community managers are the linchpins of today's social media marketing campaigns, and The Complete Social Media Community Manager's Guide is your ultimate guide on how to do the job effectively, efficiently, and profitably. This detailed, step-by-step road map shows you how to cultivate, convert, and manage all of your social media communities and gives you a running start with downloadable, ready-to-use tools and templates.
The book covers it allproven social media best practices, crafting a strategy, setting realistic goals and metrics, and little-known paid-organic tactics for leveraging community-generated content to amplify your messaging. Packed with proven techniques, insightful case studies, and sensible advice, it's a must-read for everyone who wants to succeed with social media.
- Understand the diverse roles and responsibilities of today's community manager
- Follow proven steps for building an awesome social media marketing plan
- Sell your boss, colleagues, and company stakeholders on your social strategy
- Discover how to seed quality conversations and promote engagement within your community
- Explore paid-organic amplification through social ads across Facebook®, Twitter®, YouTube®, and other channels
- Learn crucial rules for swift and effective crisis management
- Measure and document your success with an arsenal of tools and reports
This timely guide will lend a sense of structure, purpose, and measurement to the social media community manager's role."
Andrew Goodman, Cofounder, HomeStars
When it comes to thinking about and executing a successful, holistic, and structured social media program that delivers real results for your company, this book covers everything you should know, and more."
Imelda Khoo, Global e-Marketing Manager, Tektroniks
Complete with job expectations framework, sample templates, PR safety harnesses, and community thrill tips, this book is a must-have resource."
Chief of Conversion Marketing, Unbounce.com