Dive into the 2012 release of SQL Server Integration Services with this book-and-video package
This book-and-video package teaches you the essential elements of Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) from the ground up—no previous knowledge of SSIS is required. Each lesson is streamlined to teach a specific component of SSIS, helping you to learn just what you need to succeed. The lessons include three major components: a description of how each SSIS feature or process works, a tutorial that walks you through the process or technique, and an accompanying video lesson, all of which present you with a thorough introduction to Microsoft business intelligence tools and SSIS.
Knight's Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Integration Services 24-Hour Trainer:
- Furnishes you with all the information you need to confidently start your first SSIS project
- Integrates instructional videos with each of the hands-on lessons found in the book
- Provides expert instruction from leading SQL Server authorities
- Covers the latest changes and updates in the SQL Server 2012 release
The 24-Hour Trainer is a unique book-and-video package that delivers step-by-step lessons for handling real-world scenarios. Each lesson in the book is accompanied by an instructional video that reinforces the content while providing additional explanations and tips.
On the DVD
Don't just learn—do!
The lessons within the book are each accompanied by an instructional demonstration on the DVD.
You'll learn to:
- Create your first package
- Upgrade packages to SQL Server 2012
- Use a variety of tasks
- Use Data Quality Services to cleanse data
- Incrementally load data
- Load a data warehouse
- Roll up, order, join, audit, cleanse, and separate data
- Deploy, configure, and schedule packages
Please see the DVD appendix for details and complete system requirements.