Learn to extend Excel 2013 with VBA programming
Whether your job or your curiosity impels you to learn how to develop programs that automate and enhance Excel, you'll find no better teacher than John Walkenbach. This book provides a complete introduction to Visual Basic for Applications and shows you exactly how to create the custom dialog boxes known as UserForms. Then it takes you into advanced programming techniques, such as developing utilities and using VBA to work with PivotTables and charts.
You'll also learn to create user-oriented applications, modify shortcut menus, and provide online help for your applications. If you know your way around Excel and are ready to take your skills to the next level, this book is for you.
Let Mr. Spreadsheet show you how to:
- Develop VBA subroutines and functions
- Create custom UserForms and dialog boxes
- Use VBA to create add-ins, PivotTables, and charts
- Create procedures that execute automatically when events occur
- Work with class modules and color