Mr. Spreadsheet's formula for Excel success
It's been estimated that only 10 percent of Excel users really understand how to get the most from worksheet formulas. If you're ready to join that elite group and start using Excel to its full potential, John Walkenbach is here to show you how.
This in-depth examination of Excel formulas covers worksheet functions, named cells and ranges, and formulas for looking up values and financial calculations. Plus, there's an entire section devoted to powerful array formulas. You'll learn about megaformulas, formula debugging, creating custom worksheet functions with VBA, and more.
Follow Mr. Spreadsheet's lead, and you'll soon be on your way to harnessing all the power Excel has to offer.
Let Mr. Spreadsheet show you how to:
- Master the new functionality of Excel 2013
- Understand and use various lookup formulas
- Create financial formulas for borrowing or investing
- Work with formulas for conditional formatting
- Develop custom worksheet functions using VBA