PLAN, DESIGN, and LAUNCH a BRAND in SHAREPOINT
If you are planning, designing, and launching your brand using SharePoint, this book and author trio will walk you through everything you need to know in an understandable and approachable way. From specific technologies such as master pages, page layouts, and CSS to offering best-practices and real-world experience for creating successful branding projects through SharePoint 2013, you will learn how to approach your branding project in effective new ways. This visual book provides step-by-step instructions in a simple and striking format that focuses on each of the tasks you will face in your own branding project.
SharePoint 2013 Branding and User Interface Design:
- Explains the various approaches to SharePoint branding and methodologies for creating an engaging UI.
- Guides you through planning for branding and using the Design Manager to start a design.
- Addresses implementing modern web techniques such as HTML5, jQuery, and mobile responsive design into SharePoint.
- Explores creating SharePoint branding for public facing websites as well as internal intranets, including a deep dive into how custom SharePoint branding is created from scratch.
- Provides coverage on designing apps for SharePoint.