Learn to work with the major new features of SharePoint2013
Featuring the all-star author team from the previous edition,this essential book offers a complete update on how to make the newfeatures of SharePoint 2013 work. Packed with helpful guidance formaking your SharePoint 2013 planning and installation successful,this new edition provides a clear picture of SharePoint 2013administration, the functionality it provides, and advice on how tomake it work for you.
Professional SharePoint 2013 Administration:
- Compares and contrasts SharePoint 2013 to earlier versions andreviews what's new in the 2013 iteration
- Shares techniques for making SharePoint 2013 installationsmooth and successful
- Demonstrates ways to best configure SharePoint 2013 forhigh-availability backups
- Details workflows in SharePoint 2013
- Provides invaluable troubleshooting advice
- Explains how to integrate SharePoint with Word, Excel®,PowerPoint®, Outlook®, InfoPath®, OneNote®, andMicrosoft Visio®
Join our Programmer to Programmer forums to ask and answerprogramming questions about this book, join discussions on thehottest topics in the industry, and connect with fellow programmersfrom around the world.
Take advantage of free code samples from this book, as well ascode samples from hundreds of other books, all ready to use.
Find articles, e-books, sample chapters, and tables of contentsfor hundreds of books, and more reference resources on programmingtopics that matter to you.