Learn to work with the major new features of SharePoint 2013
Featuring the all-star author team from the previous edition, this essential book offers a complete update on how to make the new features of SharePoint 2013 work. Packed with helpful guidance for making your SharePoint 2013 planning and installation successful, this new edition provides a clear picture of SharePoint 2013 administration, the functionality it provides, and advice on how to make it work for you.
Professional SharePoint 2013 Administration:
- Compares and contrasts SharePoint 2013 to earlier versions and reviews what's new in the 2013 iteration
- Shares techniques for making SharePoint 2013 installation smooth and successful
- Demonstrates ways to best configure SharePoint 2013 for high-availability backups
- Details workflows in SharePoint 2013
- Provides invaluable troubleshooting advice
- Explains how to integrate SharePoint with Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Outlook®, InfoPath®, OneNote®, and Microsoft Visio®
Join our Programmer to Programmer forums to ask and answer programming questions about this book, join discussions on the hottest topics in the industry, and connect with fellow programmers from around the world.
Take advantage of free code samples from this book, as well as code samples from hundreds of other books, all ready to use.
Find articles, e-books, sample chapters, and tables of contents for hundreds of books, and more reference resources on programming topics that matter to you.