An ideal starting point for SharePoint development
SharePoint 2013 boasts a major evolution for this rich development platform. For beginners, this book serves as an ideal launching pad for your SharePoint experience; if you are already familiar with the capabilities of SharePoint, this resource will serve as essential reading to evolve the way you develop applications for SharePoint 2013. The team of authors—led by Microsoft's Steve Fox—covers everything from developing applications using Office services to building custom solutions, enabling you to start confidently working with SharePoint today.
Beginning SharePoint 2013 Development:
- Discusses developing managed or unmanaged applications
- Provides an overview of Windows Azure? for SharePoint as well as the client-object model
- Highlights building line-of-business apps using Business Connectivity Services
- Looks at common developer tasks and tools for SharePoint 2013
- Addresses building, packaging, and deploying SharePoint 2013 applications
Join our Programmer to Programmer forums to ask and answer programming questions about this book, join discussions on the hottest topics in the industry, and connect with fellow programmers from around the world.
Take advantage of free code samples from this book, as well as code samples from hundreds of other books, all ready to use.
Find articles, ebooks, sample chapters and tables of contents for hundreds of books, and more reference resources on programming topics that matter to you.