An ideal starting point for SharePoint development
SharePoint 2013 boasts a major evolution for this richdevelopment platform. For beginners, this book serves as an ideallaunching pad for your SharePoint experience; if you are alreadyfamiliar with the capabilities of SharePoint, this resource willserve as essential reading to evolve the way you developapplications for SharePoint 2013. The team of authorsled byMicrosoft's Steve Foxcovers everything from developingapplications using Office services to building custom solutions,enabling you to start confidently working with SharePointtoday.
Beginning SharePoint 2013 Development:
- Discusses developing managed or unmanaged applications
- Provides an overview of Windows Azure for SharePoint aswell as the client-object model
- Highlights building line-of-business apps using BusinessConnectivity Services
- Looks at common developer tasks and tools for SharePoint2013
- Addresses building, packaging, and deploying SharePoint 2013applications
Join our Programmer to Programmer forums to ask and answerprogramming questions about this book, join discussions on thehottest topics in the industry, and connect with fellow programmersfrom around the world.
Take advantage of free code samples from this book, as well ascode samples from hundreds of other books, all ready to use.
Find articles, ebooks, sample chapters and tables of contentsfor hundreds of books, and more reference resources on programmingtopics that matter to you.