- Create a slide presentation with charts, clip art, sound, and video
- Work with master slides and templates
- Use all the newest enhancements and features of PowerPoint 2013
IN FULL COLOR!
Make your point with a dazzling PowerPoint presentation — it's easy with this book!
Long ago, PowerPoint led us out of the age of flip charts and felt-tip pens. Now the newest version is packed with advanced features that let you include video and animation, use a laser pointer in your presentation, draw on your slides, and present online. You can collaborate with others via SkyDrive, steal slides from a library, and more — read on!
- Get started right away — learn to navigate the interface, create and edit slides, use Notes, and present your slideshow
- Make it easy — use text formatting techniques to make your presentation both readable and gorgeous
- Dress it up — insert pictures and screenshots, draw objects and shapes, include a chart, or add timing and narration to your slides
- More for the money — use templates and masters to work more efficiently, and reuse slides from a library
- Work together — share your presentation in SkyDrive® and allow others to comment, or create a CD and Word handouts
Open the book and find:
- How to use PowerPoint on a touchscreen
- Essential editing advice
- Secrets of successful proofing
- Directions for showing your presentation online
- Cool slide design tips
- How to insert online images and hyperlinks
- Hints for keeping your audience awake
- Things that might go wrong and how to avoid them