- Set up your iPod and iTunes account
- Fill your iPod with music, movies, photos, audio books, podcasts, TV shows, and more
- Use your iPod touch to make FaceTime® calls and send text messages
From music and movies to apps and more, iPod takes entertainment to a whole new level!
Whether you have the new iPod nano, the tiny iPod shuffle, the colorfully awesome iPod touch, or the good ol' iPod classic, this handy guide shows you how to set up iTunes® on a Mac or PC, shop the iTunes Store, build playlists, watch videos, share photos, surf the web, post to Facebook and Twitter, get help from Siri — and even listen to music!
- Get started — set up iTunes, navigate the controls, customize your settings, and get connected
- Build your library — buy songs, albums, movies, apps, e-books, TV shows, ringtones, podcasts, and more from the iTunes Store or bring your own content into iTunes
- Online all the time — browse the web on your iPod touch, check e-mail, use GPS maps, play YouTube videos, and take photos and videos
- Your social life — manage your calendar, stay close with friends and family with Messages and FaceTime, and get on Facebook and Twitter
- Safety first — sync your stuff to iCloud, recover from frozen apps, reset your device, and even restore factory settings
Open the book and find:
- How to search, sort, and play your iTunes content
- Tips on creating playlists and mixes with Genius
- Instructions for listening to FM radio on your iPod nano
- How to communicate with Siri?, your voice activated virtual assistant
- Advice on backing up your iTunes library with iCloud?
- How to secure your iPod with a passcode
- Secrets to longer battery life
- Steps for finding and using apps on your iPod touch®