It's your dream job. You're qualified.
Here's how to seal the deal
There's more to acing a job interview than correct answers. This down-to-earth guide, written by a programmer who has been on both sides of the desk, covers it all. Learn what your resumé should include, what to expect from the interviewer, how to answer tough questions, why spelling matters, what to wear, and even ways to gain confidence. From preparing a phone interview cheat sheet to code-writing best practices, language quirks, and testing, this complete reference empowers you to ace that interview and land the job.
- Understand how the hiring manager sees the interview process
- Learn what to research before the interview
- Be prepared for social and behavioral questions
- Get tips on communicating effectively and establishing rapport
- Master the most common problems interviewers present
- Study the open-ended questions that test a programmer's experience